***We are open to remote candidates if ideal fit. This is a remote hybrid model and can live within commuting distance to travel to the PA office in Wayne, PA. No employment sponsorship. .***
ARE YOU READY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE DATA ANALYTICS AND DISRUPT THE STATUS QUO?
PurpleLab is a high-growth SaaS healthcare data and technology firm that is tripling in revenue annually. PurpleLab’s HealthNexus platform leverages a big data warehouse in combination with cloud-based analytics to deliver healthcare data analytics cost effectively and efficiently for medical and pharmacy claims data. Our platform was intentionally built to disrupt the status quo and healthcare data analytics projects that typically took months to deliver can be done within a few minutes.
Venture funded and backed by Edison Partners, PurpleLab was founded in 2016 and is being led by serial entrepreneur HealthTech industry veterans from the Philadelphia region who have founded and exited multiple companies. The leadership team includes seasoned veterans who founded Health Market Science, Inc (now LexisNexis Healthcare) and co-founded Aileron Solutions, LLC (now IQVIA).
Compensation and Benefits Overview
- Salary will match and or exceed your prior skills, industry knowledge and experience.
- We give our employees a flexible work schedule, where you have the ability for a hybrid work schedule.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Subsidized Health and Dental insurance.
- Complimentary catered lunches in the office.
PurpleLab is seeking to add a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to onboard new customers and build deep relationships with our existing client base. In this role you will work cross functionally with clients, sales and product teams driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work to understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map. Customer Success Managers are involved in the pre-sales process of the customer journey with product demo and trial engagement and continue post-sale with onboarding, engagement, expansion and renewal activities.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyzing customer health metrics, and gathering other feedback.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- 5+ years of customer success experience in B2B SaaS industry or IT services is required.
- Life Sciences and/or healthcare data analytics experience is required.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Deep experience with onboarding and relationship management in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve hands-on results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Solid writing and presentation skills to translate detailed content into impactful client success.
- Skills of successful candidates include being goal-oriented, collaborative, customer-focused, detailed, persistent, active listeners, and resourceful.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and stay flexible through growth and change.
- Requires solid project management, planning, and organizational skills with good attention to detail; ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.