Equilibria (“EQ”) is a high-growth, omnichannel premium women’s wellness brand rooted in highly efficacious CBD routines. We are dedicated to restoring balance to our community — physically and mentally — through our high-quality CBD products, personalized dosage support, and digital journey accompaniment. We are the ONLY CBD company with a dedicated team for 1-on-1 consults and education, and we are deeply mission-oriented. Thousands of women and their sisters, mothers, grandmothers, and daughters trust us to provide consistent, medical-grade products month after month.
Equilibria is building a best-in-class wholesale team to continue the exciting momentum of bringing balance to women across the nation by allowing them to meet us in real life. Our powerful and authentic relationships with our customers have historically been the company’s most vital growth driver. We are seeking an experienced, optimistic, relationship-oriented Business Development Representative to source new spa and salon relationships and help us meet and help thousands of new women this year and beyond.
Corporate Headquarters: River North, Chicago; Bioscience and Farm Operations: Longmont, CO. Role is remote, with opportunities for meet-ups with team members!
- Identify and prospect new spa stockists and retailers and develop outreach strategies (email, calls, webinars, events & social media) to convert new leads into partners.
- Oversee the full sales process from lead creation to order. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to, sourcing the lead, securing interest, sending samples, collaborating on product assortment, writing and accepting new orders and invoices, and onboarding the new retail partner.
- Consistent adoption and updating of team tools and processes, including but not limited to updating Hubspot CRM, keeping up with external communication cadence, and sharing wins and hurdles with internal team members.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and iteration of the sales process, written outreach, and conversion improvement as we learn more about our key target buyers and prospects.
- Responsible for closing new contracts monthly and reaching company wholesale revenue targets through new and existing business.
- Compensation will include a base salary plus uncapped commission dependent on both team and individual goals.
- Must have 1+ years of work experience, ideally, in a small business, cold calling, sales environment (Health, Beauty & Wellness space preferred)
- Must have a history of personally being held accountable for revenue, contracts closed, and input KPIs monthly or quarterly.
- Experience where strong execution was necessary to drive business results in a fast-paced and demanding setting. Early growth stage company experience is a plus.
- Proven knowledge of spa and wellness space, the values they express, and the types of products they carry.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present via zoom, cross-functionally to the team, or with multiple stakeholders in the room.
- Clear representation of being highly resourceful and exhibiting strong internal motivation.
- Exhibits a growth mindset and a strong drive to hone and develop new skills.
Equilibria will contribute toward medical insurance, for which we offer multiple coverage options and premiums. We also give every employee a monthly CBD allowance and other perks, including “take what you need” PTO, 401k, and more.
Equilibria strives for a diverse workplace. Candidates are evaluated regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.