Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation for financial institutions. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how banks of all sizes engage their business and commercial customers electronically. We help our bank customers to compete, win, and grow in commercial banking by winning the battle of primary ownership of the customer relationship. Our culture of Working with and for each other
enables us to delight our customers
. We empower our teams to think like owners
driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
As a Customer Success Manager within the Banking segment, you are responsible for optimizing and enriching the customer experience throughout our customer for life cycle and orchestrating the customer journey through proactive engagement strategies for your assigned portfolio of strategic Customers.
As the primary engagement point, you will lead our Customers to their desired outcomes and demonstrate the significance of the strategic partnership with Bottomline Technologies. Through a consultative approach, you will proactively engage regularly, resolving challenges that may arise and enable the Customer throughout the journey to ensure success and delight. You will work cross functionality to ensure Banking teams are executing to enable Customer success. Working closely with Sales, you will identify opportunities to expand business by positioning and recommending additional products, solutions and services that will maximize business value for the Customer. You will measure and monitor the adoption and health of our Customers throughout the customer journey.
You are at the forefront of activities that will continuously drive increased customer delight and are responsible for the retention and renewal targets as well as the significant growth for your assigned Customers.How You Will Contribute
What Makes You Successful
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with members of the Customer organization and actively work toward becoming a trusted advisor.
- Execute on Monthly and Quarterly reviews. Proactively raise areas of opportunity, as well as solutions to challenges and issues. This will involve many different touchpoints, check-in calls and strategic partnership meetings, largely based on the phase within the stage of the Customer journey.
- Develop an understanding of Banking solutions, data analytics related to performance and benchmarking and advise the Customer on best practices, as well as the status of realizing the full value of the Banking solutions.
- Collaborate with Sales to identify opportunities within existing Customers, providing insights into the Customer’s business goals, pain points, and initiatives. Identify new stakeholders, decision makers and influencers within the Customer organization and facilitate introductions with the Sales Executive.
- Contribute to building customer success plans while collaborating with sales, that focus on our Customers’ business goals and objectives and how Bottomline products, solutions, and services map and align to drive results and desired outcomes.
- Leverage and enhance the use of data to monitor, analyze and interpret the depth and breadth of Customer usage and engagement trends, feature adoption and other important Customer health indicators and metrics.
- Serve as an effective Customer advocate for future state product direction, bridging the gaps between our Customers and the Banking Team, by understanding our Customer needs and requirements, quantifying the impact it will have on their business and communicating internally.
- Defend against any competition to reduce churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk altogether.
- Continuously update customer contacts into the Voice of the Customer program, encourage participation from customer base, and closing the feedback loop.
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Achieve stated retention and renewal rates
- Process orientation, with a keen focus on Customer goal achievement KPI’s.
- Experience using CRM applications for opportunity management, customer success program reporting, and business intelligence reporting tools.
You’ll love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers
and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud
, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.Start your #LifeAtBottomline