is a technology company. We believe the camera presents the greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Snap contributes to human progress by empowering people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together. The Company’s three core products are Snapchat
, a visual messaging app that enhances your relationships with friends, family, and the world; Lens Studio
, an augmented reality platform that powers AR across Snapchat and other services; and its AR glasses, Spectacles
is a camera and messaging app that connects people to their friends and the world. Every day around the globe, millions of people use Snapchat to communicate with friends, build relationships, play, and learn. No matter where you are or how you express yourself, it’s always the fastest way to share a moment!
We are looking for an Account Executive to join Snap Inc! You'll build and manage partnerships with brands and agencies to help them expand their digital presences on Snap. You'll need great presentation and people skills, the ability to manage many projects at once, and a deep understanding of the digital advertising world.
What you'll do:
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing strategic initiatives
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales, and services
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- Responsible for educating clients on Snapchat products and best practices
- Create, own, and execute the strategic approach for each account in the assigned book of business with the intent to simultaneously unlock and elevate each relationship
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements
- Communicate and evolve a client's way of thinking to mirror success on Snap according to the Playbook & Planning Principals, while also balancing client goals.
- Ensure strong health of the client relationships, identifying gaps where we do not have advocates, and asking for internal support to elevate Snapchat with clients under this book
- Own a room, present dynamically and instill confidence to challenge our clients in a kind, smart and creative way to ensure we are doing what is best for both businesses long-term
- Exceed sales targets
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives
- Ability to win the support of key stakeholders
- A team player and collaborator
- Experience running Weekly Office Hours, QBRs, arranging or leading top-to-tops, and comfortability with senior level engagement sessions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales, and/or online advertising experience
- Proven track record of growing top to bottom relationships with both clients and agencies
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker, and strategist
- Passion for Snap, marketing, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
In the United States, work locations are assigned a pay zone which determines the salary range for the position. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These pay zones may be modified in the future.
- Zone A (CA, WA, NYC): The base salary range for this position is $110,000 - 160,000 annually
- Zone B: The base salary range for this position is $105,000 - 152,000 annually
- Zone C: The base salary range for this position is $94,000 - 136,000 annually
This position is eligible to participate in a sales incentive program
This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs
"Default Together" Policy at Snap:
At Snap Inc. we believe that being together in person helps us build our culture faster, reinforce our values, and serve our community, customers and partners better through dynamic collaboration. To reflect this, we practice a “default together” approach and expect our team members to work in an office at least 80% of the time (an average of 4 days per week).
If you are not based in the same location(s) listed for this role and are open to relocation, we encourage you to apply to take advantage of our generous relocation policy.
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!