Who We Are:
StackCommerce is the leading commerce + content platform. For consumers, we help them discover and purchase products directly on the news and content sites they visit daily. For merchants, we provide unmatched exposure through shoppable articles and product features on the world’s largest media outlets. For publishers, we power white-labeled e-commerce shops with on-site checkout for over 1,000 publishers including Yahoo!, CNN, Hearst, Mashable, NY Post, TMZ, MarketWatch, and many more. TPG’s Integrated Media acquired a majority stake in the company in December 2020.
StackCommerce is looking for an account coordinator, who can help our Account Management team maintain client relationships. They will be a valued member of the team, helping the Account Managers maintain communication with clients, liaising with internal sales and marketing teams, and managing client performance.
What You'll Do:
- Communicate regularly with clients to provide customer support, performance updates, reporting and more.
- Address client questions, finding opportunities to be proactive in solution building
- Coordinate meetings, delivery minutes, and track action items
- Escalate potential issues and opportunities to the appropriate Account Manager
- Work with Account Managers and clients to deliver content and promotional materials, ensuring deadlines are met weekly
- Assist with the development and implementation of a clients’ content and promotional plan
- Manage client performance and report to Account Managers regularly on performance issues. Track weekly progress towards team goals.
- Support delivery of Quarterly Business Review presentation and other client facing material
- Assist Account Managers on ad hoc projects, building tasks and managing priorities to ensure project plans meet deadlines
- Work with internal stakeholders to optimize promotional assets and processes based on performance and client feedback.
- Work with internal teams to build efficiencies in existing processes
- Provide administrative support to the account management team, including development and organization of meeting materials
: The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for attention to detail, enjoy working with clients and helping clients solve problems, and will have a strong bias for organization. They should be a self-starter, who is an effective communicator with both clients and colleagues.
- Preferred: 1-2 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, or Customer Success Management
- Preferred: 1-2 years of experience in a client facing role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Well organized and creative problem solver
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and solve for near term deliverables
- A determined attitude to get things done
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with grace, efficiency, and ownership
What to Expect:
- Intro Call: You’ll hop on a quick call with the hiring manager so we can get to know you better — and you can learn a little more about the role.
- Homework Assignment: We send over a quick exercise that challenges you to solve a problem and come up with a creative solution. Get a feel for what you’ll be doing on a daily basis!
- Remote-Team Interview: You’ll be meeting with 7 team members on a video call. This is your chance to ask questions and see who this role interacts with on a daily basis.
- Final Video Call: This is a great opportunity to get to know our President over video.
- Offer: We send over an offer and you (hopefully) accept! Welcome to Stack!
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Competitive Compensation Package: Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done
- Unlimited Vacation: Take time to unwind
- Learning Budget: Dollars towards eLearning courses, eBooks, and more
- WFH Office: Home office stipend and internet dollars to set you up for success
- Events: Weekly happy hours, company trips, team bonding budgets, quarterly company “Hack Days”, monthly birthday celebrations, and team culture events (even while remote!)
By the numbers...
- We’ve paid our publisher and merchant partners $150+ million and counting!
- We’ve been a profitable business from day 1.
- We work with 1k+ media publishers including Mashable, TMZ, CNN, NY Post, & others.
- We’ve been a ‘BuiltinLA Best Place to Work in LA’ for 2 years straight.
- We’re currently a fully-remote team with 110 teammates. Are you next?
StackCommerce values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages people of color, LGBTQIA+, GNC, and NB individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.
StackCommerce is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.