FINTRX is the preeminent resource for private wealth data and research. Our SaaS platform features millions of data points on the global Family Office and Registered Investment Advisor ecosystem. FINTRX serves hundreds of customers globally, which include top tier hedge funds, private equity and venture capital firms, real estate firms, institutional investors, investment banks, consultants and service providers. We also just closed our Series A Funding round!
About the role
We're looking for an individual that holds the unique ability to farm and hunt within our existing and high profile customer base. As a FINTRX Account Manager, you'll be responsible for driving incremental revenue from a book of existing customers by driving adoption of FINTRX's products with existing (i.e. expansion, cross-sells) and new implementations in different departments within the same account, ultimately deepening FINTRX's adoption with existing teams. This strategic business development role is responsible for achieving sales quota by solving new problems for existing customers, and launching strategic initiatives with new partners. This individual will build and nurture trusted advisory relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders. This role would be a great fit for you if you thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing, and high energy environment, and are looking for opportunities to learn and grow.
- Grow the net ARR for a book of existing accounts (retention + expansion), with a heavy focus on expansion and new revenue streams
- Develop and execute strategic account plans to land and expand corporate partnerships encompassing the full range of FINTRX's products
- Prioritize your book of business, develop and execute on account plans for each individual account, including identifying new opportunities, bridging use cases across departments, and building and climbing the org chart
- Source expansion opportunities in new departments, while telling a compelling wall-to-wall (multi-use case) story to administration as an account gains momentum.
- Meet and exceed your sales targets through strategic prospecting and strong SaaS sales process - you will own the full sales-cycle from lead to close
- Educate and consult customers on the value of FINTRX throughout the sales and adoption cycle
- Nurture relationships with strategic accounts; drive ongoing education and continued value of our products and services.
- Proactively and empathetically engage clients at risk, ensuring urgent client issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Discovering trends for churn, optimizing processes for danger accounts moving forward.
- Collaborate and build relationships with healthy accounts to further solidify FINTRX's role within the customer's organization.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5+ years of experience as an account manager, customer success manager, account executive, strategic sales or consulting related role within a SaaS company
- Quota-carrying experience in a previous Saas sales position
- Track record of success - consistently meeting and exceeding revenue goals and quotas
- Scrappy, resourceful and a creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of the customer and understanding how FINTRX plugs into the bigger picture
- Proficiency in excel, Gsuite, and other related software
- Very high attention to detail
- Proven Leadership Experience -- a leader, a builder, a visionary
- Excellent written and verb and communication skills
- Competitive annual salary + commission + bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Equity & Stock options
- Hybrid work environment
- Corporate Red Sox tickets
In addition to our competitive compensation package, we offer a highly motivated, growing and supportive environment with the opportunity to work alongside many other highly talented professionals. We strive to continually build on our evolving culture - which is built on; innovation, drive, and top tier product creation on behalf of our global client base