Coalfire is on a mission to make the world a safer place by solving our clients’ toughest cybersecurity challenges. We work at the cutting edge of technology to advise, assess, automate, and ultimately help companies navigate the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape. We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado with offices across the U.S. and U.K., and we support clients around the world.
But that’s not who we are – that’s just what we do.
We are thought leaders, consultants, and cybersecurity experts, but above all else, we are a team of passionate problem-solvers who are hungry to learn, grow, and make a difference.
And we’re growing fast.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to support our Cloud Managed Services team.
Are you passionate about customer success and managed services? Are you a true hybrid professional with customer acumen and a proven technical foundation? Then come be a member of Coalfire’s Customer Success, providing mentorship, planning and oversight while demonstrating adoption and technical best practices. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the key partner helping our valued customers achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in Cloud Managed Services. Additionally, the CSM serves as the liaison between the customer and the Coalfire ecosystem.
What You'll Do
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include: Growing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction
- Work with clients to build Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals, to aid the customer in achieving their objectives and desired outcomes
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of critical and key performance indicators
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned client, to review executive dashboards, and program status
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products and services
- Work closely with the Coalfire Sales and Delivery teams to find new service opportunities and/or develop upsell opportunities
- Proactively advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program-manage customer concerns from intake to resolution
- Assist and provide expert on-boarding and operational standard methodologies
- Support Delivery with scoping and selling follow-on and new service opportunities
- Identify in cooperation with the Sales and Delivery teams the key success criteria for managed services and drive customer happiness
- Act as the Coalfire liaison for inquiries, issues or escalations
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Coalfire Managed Services platform and future products
- Maintain customer renewals within Cloud Managed Services
What You'll Bring
- 3-5 years in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, start-up companies, or Public Sector organizations
- Since this role is essential to Coalfire’s customer success initiative, you will have a rich history of growing customer happiness, adoption, and retention
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous services value
- You will be a strong teammate, but still a self-starter
- Since this role is customer facing, you will possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical
- Good technical and problem solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Prior experience conducting workshops to customers and discussing pros cons of implementing various technologies and business value
- You have played in the Enterprise and/or cloud software space
- Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer happiness
- Estimated travel is 25%. Since travel is based on customer and business need there may be more or less travel depending on location of customers
- Experience supporting cloud operations in Azure, AWS, and/or GCP
- Experience within ticketing tool solutions such as Jira and ServiceNow
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills in a dynamic environment
- Effective documentation skills, to include technical diagrams and written descriptions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with professional attitude and demeanor
- Critical thinking, and ability to balance environmental requirements with mission needs
- Familiarity with frameworks such as FedRAMP, FISMA, SOC, ISO, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI, etc
Why You'll Want to Join Us
At Coalfire, you’ll find the support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In many cases, we provide a flexible work model that empowers you to choose when and where you’ll work most effectively – whether you’re at home or an office.
Regardless of location, you’ll experience a company that prioritizes connection and well being and be part of a team where people care about each other and our communities. You’ll have opportunities to join employee resource groups, participate in in-person and virtual events, and more. And you’ll enjoy competitive perks and benefits to support you and your family, like flexible time off, certification and training reimbursement, and comprehensive insurance options.
At Coalfire, equal opportunity and pay equity is integral to the way we do business. A reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role is $71,000 to $122,689 based on national salary averages. The actual salary offer to the successful candidate will be based on job-related education, geographic location, training, licensure and certifications and other factors. You may also be eligible to participate in annual incentive, commission, and/or recognition programs.
This can be a remote position (must be located in the United States).