About Our Role
- Remote role anywhere in the United States*
- Must have full fluency in Spanish and French*
The Account Manager- Central Queue drives engagement, increases reservation availability and decreases churn for our customers. This team is collectively responsible for the overall health of our largest segment of restaurant customers. Your interactions will be remote, using phone, e-mail, webinars and other methods to convey ideas, perform training and resolve open issues.
It is our mission to take care of each valuable customer and we quickly assess their needs and work to address those needs efficiently. We help the restaurant incorporate OpenTable into their daily operations, continually driving adoption in the process. Churn is reduced by working with and demonstrating the value of our products and services to restaurants. Are you in the business of building and maintaining relationships? Then you will love this role and the OpenTable culture!Key Responsibilities
- You'll be responsible management of our most valuable business segmentation of customers
- You will share data with restaurants to change behavior and drive adoption
- You will enthusiastically work closely with customers to drive engagement on the OpenTable
platform and increase reservation availability
- Respond to restaurant partner concerns from our Customer Support and field teams
- Perform presentations and training remotely to restaurant customers
- Inspire customers to think differently about their business in ways that will help both parties
Experience And Skills Desired
- Meet and exceed regular team and individual goals
- Reduce churn
- Account management experience
- Consistent record of consultative selling and/or account management
- Deep knowledge of restaurant operations
- Self-motivated with tried ability to perform well under pressure and against bold goals and
- Skilled at presenting new points of view to customers that reframe and challenge the way
they view their business
- Aptitude for gathering and using data to inform and persuade others to make business
- Excellent communication, listening, influencing and training skills
- High-reaching, tenacious and results driven
- Validated ability to work across many departments to tackle problems and achieve results.
- Excellent organization, documentation and time management skills
- Shown success working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience using Salesforce of equivalent CRM solution is a plus
- University degree preferred
- Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- One Medical, Urban Sitter, and Milk Stork perks covered by OpenTable
- Annual flu shots and biometric screenings
- Generous Paid Parental leave
- Flexible work life balance
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Regular team events/excursions VR
OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world's leading provider of online restaurant reservations, seating more than 128 million diners per month via online bookings across approximately 52,000 restaurants.
Since its inception, OpenTable has seated more than 2 billion diners via online reservations, and seats more than 29 million diners via online reservations each month. The Company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and the OpenTable service is available throughout the United States, as well as in Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, the UK and many more locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. The range for this United States located role is $65,000-$72,000.
In addition to a competitive base salary, roles are eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: commission-based compensation; health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off (including PTO, paid sick leave, medical leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); and parental leave and benefits.