Senior Sales Account Manager (In-Office)
**WE ARE SEEKING CANDIDATES WITH AT LEAST 3+ YEARS B2B SALES EXPERIENCE.**
Join a 3.5 Billion dollar hyper-growth, global technology leader! Embracing our customer-centric philosophy, you will sell award-winning solutions integrated within the industry's first and only purpose-built platform, IT Complete. You will report to a Director of Account Management.
• Upsell and cross-sell industry-leading solutions to over 60 assigned clients within your book of business
• Expand business by increasing product adoption and long-term customer satisfaction
• Exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue/sales targets
• Build relationships with clients over the phone
• 3+ or more years inside or outside sales experience in a metrics-driven environment
• Experience exceeding sales goals
• A motivated and competitive personality
• Exposure to CRM applications to manage leads, opportunities, and accounts
• Bachelor's degree or similar experience
Earn exceptional compensation based on your own effort and merits – your earning potential is uncapped and is driven by your hard work, resilience, and success as a salesperson
Explore career opportunities - you can learn new skills and be promoted along an exciting career path
Network - meet company and industry mentors and leaders, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future
Excellent health benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage, company-paid life, commuter benefits, 401 (K), onsite parking, and free access to building gym
We ensure a quick, virtual interview process and onboarding
Kaseya is the leading provider of complete IT and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and small to medium businesses (SMBs) worldwide. Kaseya's best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT to achieve sustained business success. Kaseya has sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners and TPG, two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.