Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $700M from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock—and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About The Role:
The Channel Account Executive role at Rippling provides an extremely unique opportunity -- we’re looking for talented and ambitious AEs who can both manage a high velocity sales cycle while also navigating a very strategic sales process.
As an early member of the channel team, you get to help shape the future of the program. With Rippling investing significantly in the accountant channel, your role has an incredible impact on the future of the company. As an added bonus, Channel AEs are expected to take partners out to do fun events such as golf, dinners, sporting events, concerts, etc.
What You Will Do:
- Manage pipeline in Salesforce to accurately forecast revenue
- Run sales calls with short deck presentation and detailed product demo
- Close business and achieve quota attainment consistently
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape
- Work closely with CSM team to ensure a smooth transition for new customers
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets selling B2B
- Experience carrying a $500k+ annual quota
- Proven track record of success (top 10% of sales org)
- Previous experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling security related products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Experience selling to/through accountants
This role will receive a competitive salary + sales commissions + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here
All Tiers: $78,000 - $103,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above based on these considerations.