LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust.
These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.Our Austin team is based downtown in the San Jacinto Center.
Rather than requiring a certain number of days in the office, LM is committed to employee choice and flexibility. Our San Jancinto office will continue to be a center of energy, to be used for purposeful meetings and meaningful gatherings. Of course, you are able to come into the office more often if you prefer to work in an office environment.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity, and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth.
We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page .What You'll Do
LogicMonitor is disrupting the hybrid cloud monitoring market by changing the way businesses use disparate sources of data. We are already a leader in this space – and we started by solving the hardest, most complicated problem first. With roots in the IT Infrastructure Monitoring space, we have carved out excellent product-market fit in hybrid cloud monitoring. Our customers love LogicMonitor's ability to bring cloud and traditional IT together into one view, as seen in minimal churn rates, expansion business, and exciting new customer references.
As we enter this next phase of growth, we are in search of a Business Development Representative. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of an organization with an outstanding product, operation and culture. As a passionate Business Development Representative, you will be empowered to make your mark and grow your career at LogicMonitor.Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
What You'll Need
- Create sales opportunities for the sales team
- Utilize your technical and value based knowledge to create leads out of cold (or warm) outbound prospecting
- Determine if LogicMonitor is a good fit for prospects by asking qualifying questions to better understand client needs and timing
- Collaborate on campaign creation and execute outbound campaigns created by the Marketing and Sales departments
- Generate interest through follow up, with relevant messaging based on targeted segment
- Proactively communicate with prospects, Management and LogicMonitor teams
- Serve as a key resource to relay information of value to the team be it best practices, new features, competitive pressures, etc.
- Attend a weekly and monthly sales calls and prepared to discuss your accomplishments for the week/month; discuss business plan to achieve your quota regularly
- Bachelor's Degree or 1+ years outbound sales experience
- A very strong technical aptitude
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills
At LM we believe that a total rewards package should be built with the whole person in mind, so we’ve designed a total rewards package that’s almost as complex as you are. We want to support our employees to be healthy and happy!
Whether you’re working from home or one of our Centers of Energy, US benefits for LMers include but are not limited to: unlimited vacation, health, vision, and dental insurance, robust parental leave, a 401K with company matching, a monthly Harmony Bonus, Employee Equity Program, Professional Development funds, unlimited opportunities for growth, and more.
We are committed to our employees' physical and mental health, and offer various wellness programs (including a Calm membership for you and your family!) as part of our holistic approach to employee success. For more information on our benefits and culture, visit https://www.logicmonitor.com/careers