👋 About us 👋
Nice to meet you, we’re Everlance!
We're building the platform for mobile work starting with automatic mileage and expense tracking. There are more mobile workers than desktop workers and we think there's a big opportunity ahead within the industry. Our app has been featured as one of Apple and Google's "Best New Apps" and attracted over 1M+ users. We sweat the details and are really proud to have the highest-rated app in its category. You will work with a high level of ownership, and shape a product that touches millions of lives.
We’ve raised money from investors and entrepreneurs we admire including Andy Rachleff (Benchmark Capital / Wealthfront), Tobi Lutke and Harley Finkelstein (Shopify), Sebastian Meijia (Rappi), Sander Daniels (Thumbtack), Mark Pincus (Zynga), Jerry Yang (Yahoo!), Jeremy Stoppelman (Yelp), Danielle Cohen-Shohet (Gloss Genius), Tim Draper (Draper Associates), Bloomberg Beta, Valiant Capital Partners, Operator Partners, Burst, SV Angel, Bessemer Venture Partners and many more.
The Account Executive is responsible for closing business, expanding relationships and building opportunities within an assigned territory. We are looking for an AE with a “hunter” mentality that can take ownership of a territory and create significant growth.
- Exceed assigned sales quotas and objectives, and build new revenue through the expansion and growth of business relationships with new customers
- Work with customers to understand and identify their strategic vision and objectives and align our products and services where opportunities exist
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match solutions with identified needs
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales by possessing a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Expedite the sales cycle by demonstrating superior knowledge of Everlance solutions
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
✨ Potential Background
- Minimum of 2-4 years SaaS sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent experience and education
- Proven “hunter" background with a track record of continually exceeding quota targets
- Experience building a sales pipeline and positioning business to close
- Strong analytical skills that enable the development of complete sales cycle
- Consultative, solution experience selling software products
- Independent thinker, with good judgment skills and proven track record in problem solving.
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fluid/changing marketplace
- Competitive cash and equity compensation. 50/50 split with $80k to $100k base salary (depending on experience) + $80 to $100k commission available
- Remote opportunity, but access to SF office if local to Bay Area
- Annual Company Retreats
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits (including an annual Mental Health Stipend)
- Flexible time off policy