Let’s Work Bravely
Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that matter most at work. Through Bravely, employees have a trusted and skilled coach to support their well-being, career development, and performance and ultimately help them thrive in their workplaces. Finally, with a mission like ours how we show up for our team matters even more.
About the role
Bravely is on the verge of unprecedented growth and we’re looking for a driven and passionate Sales Development Representative to join our growing team! In this role, you are a critical contributor to the success of Bravely. You’ll support our growth by researching, identifying, nurturing, and creating new opportunities. You will develop and deepen your B2B SaaS industry experience. You will be set up for success through onboarding, training and will be provided opportunities for growth and advancement at Bravely. This opportunity is for you if you’re excited to work in a startup, on a collaborative sales team, and deeply motivated by our mission to make life at work better for everyone.
What you’ll do
- Develop a sales pipeline by utilizing outbound calling and emailing strategies, tracking the progress of marketing campaigns, and promptly responding to incoming inquiries.
- Arrange initial meetings, synchronize schedules across various time zones, and distribute calendar invitations.
- Precisely assess lead qualifications using predefined criteria.
- Articulate and demonstrate Bravely’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industry verticals.
- Sustain a daily volume of calls and emails with the purpose of qualifying leads and generating growth in the sales pipeline.
- Use Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, and other prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts, and craft targeted messaging
- Work collaboratively & cross-functionally with Marketing & Sales in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Provide timely and accurate sales development activity tracking and status updates
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales development goals
- Report to our Director of Sales Development
- You have SDR experience or quota-carrying sales experience
- You are goal-oriented -- you are driven and focused on achieving through self-discipline, creativity, and passion, and you meet and exceed any goal that is put in front of you. You are professionally persistent.
- You are a creative problem solver -- you are flexible, agile, and always open to trying something different when the situation calls for it.
- You are a relationship builder -- you are an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with prospective clients across different industries and roles.
- You are eager to learn - you are open to feedback, genuinely curious, and constantly looking for ways to learn and improve.
- You love to collaborate -- you welcome candid feedback and input from teammates and are open to discussing new ideas and strategies to move the business forward. You share best practices and learn from others.
Bravely is committed to building a diverse, equity-minded, and inclusive culture where all of our team members feel a deep sense of belonging. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
- Salary range: $58,000 to $65,000 and eligible for sales commissions, and equity
- Competitive insurance plans with full coverage for medical, dental, and vision that greatly reduce your out of pocket expenses
- Unlimited vacation time to enjoy all aspects of your life
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks for the birthing and non-birthing parent
- Unlimited and 100% confidential access to world-class Bravely coaches to support you and a loved one in your professional journey
- Virtual team-building time to stay connected with your team members around the world
- Cultural celebrations to uplift the unique experiences and identities within our community
- Home Office Allowance
- Fully Remote Position